Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloStyle Catalog Grid Display – Won't display what is set in Admin

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trevion 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

I am trying to edit how many products are displayed in the Catalog under the Grid view, however, what I have set in the ‘Admin-Catalog-Frontend’ section, does not have any affect on what is actually shown. Am I doing anything wrong, or is there a manual way I can do this?

Website –

(Magento ver.

Have moved to the following URL

Also, when you click on the Footer Links it just links back to the Home page. Any help on this would be appreciated please.

Hi, go to: /app/design/frontend/default/hellostyle/layout/catalog.xml

Between lines 87-96, comment the hole content, like this:

So then, you can manage the values from your admin panel.

Thanks for your reply.

I am still having issues with getting the Footer Links to actually link to pages, however. At present, they are all linking to the home page. Please can you let me know how to fix this?

Hi Max, you’re welcome.
      To add your own link in the footer links, you have to add them in the static block Footer Links, be sure to add the complete URL, including http:// , like this:

change to:

Remember that you will have to create those pages from your Magento Admin panel.

Kind regards.-

Sorry, I should have explained better. I have added my own links to all of them, however, none of them link to the page – instead they all link to the home page. This does not make sense to me – perhaps it is an issue with the .htaccess file?

Never mind about the footer links. It was an incredibly simple case of removing the ‘www’ in the URL’s.

Thanks anyway.

Anonymous 08/08/2011 6:02 pm PSD2HTML is a one of the way to create a best web site it coevnrt the the html code into the css form and helps it to create a some bood graphics and images and it we can do the from your link also it is also really one of the best.a0

sQUymK ykkukacrimwf

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: Catalog Grid Display – Won't display what is set in Admin
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">