Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Cart number positioning

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gyrbdkdzpi 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

I just installed the hellococo theme and found just one small problem, the number next to the cart on search bar line is below the line rather than next to the cart image.

Any ideas where I would resolve this?

Hi, I really love your theme and have been snnidpeg time customizing it but now I realize there are issues with firefox. Links are not appearing in posts and pages content.Could you help? Would appreciate a rapid answer before switching to another theme. Thanks in advance!Julie

2goE4s ijqhkbmtnxvi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Cart number positioning
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">