Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno Cart Image in black bar does not update with cart quantity / price

This topic contains 46 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Can someone suggest a fix for this:

Cart Image in black bar does not update with cart quantity / price

Thanks

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Waidat!
      Can you be more specific please?

Anonymous

I have the same problem. The quantity in the cart doesn’t update to the exact quantity that is int he cart. eg. i have 4 products on there and it said only “1″. The top part updates correct but the one in the black bar does not.

Anonymous

i’m using helloUNO theme…

Anonymous

I have a similar problem. Using Magento 1.4.0.1 with HelloMinty theme. When I click Add to Cart, the product is added to the cart but right below the Checkout button it still says ‘You have no items in your shopping cart.’

Anonymous

I am also having this issue.
      See here for an error screenshot.

http://www.nerditnow.com/shpcrt.gif

Anonymous

Just as a side note, I’m noticing some people here have been sitting on this issue for 3 weeks. Could we all get a status update regarding this issue?

Anonymous

24hrs passed. requesting update please.

Anonymous

Another 12 hrs gone. I know u guys work off a different time zone.

Bumping for update.

Anonymous

I am also having the same problem but I noticed that the demo seems to work correctly.

Anonymous

Some word from the Hellothemes staff would be great. Even if it’s a “we’re investigating this issue” type of thing.

Anonymous

Is it possible this is linked with Magento caching? I’m just throwing stuff out, hoping for feedback.

Anonymous

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Jhon,
      I can’t see this error in our demo.
      Can you give me your URL?
      If I can’t see the error, I can’t do the FIX.
      Thanks!
      And sorry for the time!

Anonymous

Yes the demo appears to work correctly. Check out http://www.alsonline.net to see the issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
    Reply To: Cart Image in black bar does not update with cart quantity / price
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">