Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Cant translate 'My Wishlist' in toplinks

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pkmbtif 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi, Ive tried but havent managed to translate ‘My Wishlist’ in toplinks. Ive added it to the csv, edited the translation in the database and tried using the inline translation but it just doesnt work. Ive noticed that translating this link works in Hellostyle but not in HelloSonar or HelloSixty , is there a difference between the wishlist files and how do I edit it to be translatable?

Kind regards Jessica

Anonymous

Hi there, you can translate it from: /app/design/frontend/default/hellosonar/layout/wishlist.xml

<name>My Wishlist</name>

Kind regards.-

Anonymous

Hi, I know I can change it there but then the theme only works with one language. I want both swedish and english . I wonder how to make the phrase translatable with inline translation?
      Kind regards Jessica

Anonymous

@Jessica, I’m having the same problem. Inline translation doesn’t work, for some reason it’s one of the few links that can’t be translated. I’ll let you know if I find anything.

Anonymous

Hiya James , I have found the problem , In the wishlist.xml located in app/design/frontend/default/hellosonar/layout/ about line 39-40 you need to change :
      <name>My Wishlist</name>
      to
      <title>My Wishlist</title>

That they put name there instead of title is weird since it’s: translate=”label title” :roll:

Kind regards Jessica

Anonymous

Excellent, thanks so much!

Anonymous

Great Solution!

Gry

Only for you, darling, I spent most of the minorng time I could ill afford, since we have a show opening this night trying to install a poorly documented, brain-damaged commenting system for the sole purpose of asking my readers if anyone BESIDES you wanted me to have a commenting system.That’s how much I loves ya.But I failed, mav utterly failed, flummoxed and defeated by the two headed monster that is CGI Perl.Ah, well, never fear. There’s something better in the works has been for some time. Just you wait, enry iggins! Just! You! Wait!

pkmbtif

MOCYpc hqwskyenzxhe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    Reply To: Cant translate 'My Wishlist' in toplinks
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">