Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress Can't see layered navigation block and default attributes filtering

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi guys,

its time for me to ask for support.

I have bought a Hellopress (with yearly subscription package) and made it to work witg three columns, but I think I’ve missed something because now I can’t see default layered navigation block anywhere.

But in catalogs.xml file there is approporiate block, here is my catalog.xml file part:

<catalog_category_layered>
      <reference name=”root”>
      <action method=”setTemplate”><template>page/3columns.phtml</template></action>
      </reference>
      <reference name=”left”>
      <block type=”catalog/layer_view” name=”catalog.leftnav” after=”catalog.vertnav” template=”catalog/layer/view.phtml”/>

<action method=”unsetChild”><alias>catalog.vertnav</alias></action>

</reference>
      <reference name=”content”>
      <block type=”catalog/category_view” name=”category.products” template=”catalog/category/view.phtml”>
      <block type=”catalog/product_list” name=”product_list” template=”catalog/product/list.phtml”>
      <block type=”catalog/product_list_toolbar” name=”product_list_toolbar” template=”catalog/product/list/toolbar.phtml”>
      <block type=”page/html_pager” name=”product_list_toolbar_pager”/>
      <!– The following code shows how to set your own pager increments –>
      <action method=”setDefaultListPerPage”><limit>10</limit></action>
      <action method=”setDefaultGridPerPage”><limit>8</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>list</mode><limit>10</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>list</mode><limit>20</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>list</mode><limit>30</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit” translate=”label”><mode>list</mode><limit>all</limit><label>All</label></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>grid</mode><limit>8</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>grid</mode><limit>16</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit”><mode>grid</mode><limit>24</limit></action>
      <action method=”addPagerLimit” translate=”label”><mode>grid</mode><limit>all</limit><label>All</label></action>
      </block>
      <action method=”setToolbarBlockName”><name>product_list_toolbar</name></action>
      </block>
      </block>
      </reference>
      </catalog_category_layered>

And i need some help to clarify did I missed something or not ?

Anonymous

Hey I need some info/help here. Somebody? :)

Anonymous

Hi Tomas, sorry for the delay, but we’re not giving support in the Forum anymore, please submit a Ticket next time.

You should check the <!– Mage_Catalog –> section and the <!–Category layered navigation layout
      –> section, add the line in the desired column:

<block type=”catalog/layer_view” name=”catalog.leftnav” after=”catalog.vertnav” template=”catalog/layer/view.phtml”/>

Cheers!.-

Anonymous

OK, but where is your ticketing system, I can’t find it :)

So asking one more time here:

I have added that line to default magento layout and on homepage I can see that block (with path hints turned on) but there is nothing rendered in that block. Why?

Anonymous

To open a Ticket, just click on “Account” tab at the top of this page, then “My Tickets”. Send us a link to see what you are talking about.
      If there nothing rendered in the layered block, there is no attributes to filter.

Cheers.-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: Can't see layered navigation block and default attributes filtering
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">