Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Cant get categories or products to show up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,
      I have set up plenty of magento stores before on default theme, I am using this theme and I have added a few categories and products with no success of them showing. I have the slider and all the static blocks working great, but when it came to this last step of adding my items and categories they aren’t showing?? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Anyone? :idea:

Anonymous

Hi Samuel, the theme is working perfect, i’m sure you are adding the categories in the wrong place, if you send to our support e-mail: support(at)hellothemes(dot)com your admin details, we will add the categories in a second.

Regards.-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Cant get categories or products to show up
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">