Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSleek Can't download PSD…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eoyecpv 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Hi, I just purchased the HelloSleek developer theme and I can’t download the PSD.

I get the error:

The requested URL /downloads/psd/hellosleek/ was not found on this server.

Could you guys send me the correct link to download this file?

Thanks in advance.

A response would be appreciated guys…. I’ve paid for this and no PSD file…..

Hello Themes
      Key Master

We will upload the PSD file this afternoon, sorry for the inconvenience.

How’s the PSD going? Still waiting to download… 13 days after i’ve paid for it… What is going on??

HelloThemes… Where is the HelloSleek PSD that I have paid for? I am getting very frustrated with the lack of support.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello cheeman,
      we are working in this PSD because we haven’t the full design.
      Give us two more days!
      Sorry for the inconvenience.

Support Team
      Key Master

Cheeman, we are wotking on PSD. I will upload the file this Night!

Hello Themes
      Key Master

PSD file is now available for download, relogin to your account and download the psd! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yes, this can be done Daisy I will add it to the requests page once comtelpe, did you want light/dark blue? and do you want your name on the image?

6oEd75 jwulnvxridit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: Can't download PSD…
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">