Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloUno can't download PSD files

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yjtpsb 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I just purchased the HelloUno theme but can’t download the PSD file. ANy ideas? Thanks

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Antuan Bell

The PSD files will all be available this week, sorry for the inconvenience. I will let you know today, once I have organized the HelloUno PSD files.

Anonymous

Hi Aaron,

i have the same problem – there are no psd files available!

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Peter Bleßmann

We will keep you updated once themes have been completely checked through, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Peter Bleßmann, @Antuan Bell

You can now download your HelloUno PSD files.

Thanks

Anonymous

unable to download hello mini PSD files

Anonymous

I have tried to edit the 3 boxes “feedback”, “support” and “feedback” in the right column of your psd but it is not possible because it is only one layer (layer 28).

Hello Themes
      Key Master

@Lynn Haigh

Re-login and download your PSD file, should now be working.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sostenes

hey really nice work,would you mind eiaplxning how can i create this one.? i am stuck with effects which you are using on your panel such as overlapping layers with very low opacity i am bit confused with all this please help me if you can….hope to see your reply.

yjtpsb

uC5lii jjwjhnejdxuw

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Reply To: can't download PSD files
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">