Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Can't download any themes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I’m in my member area and when I try to download any of my themes I get this error:

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

I’ve tried different browsers, still no luck. IE won’t even load the account login button.

Extension downloads work fine.

Anonymous

Also, when I click the theme to download the URL is this:

http://www.hellothemes.com/member/plugins/protect/new_rewrite/login.php?v=-12,13,6,7,5,55&url=/downloads/themes/hellopod/hellopod.zip

Then I reload it and it’s a different URL…

:(

Anonymous

I have the same problem. Using Snow Leo… tried Safari, Chrome… Firefox…

Anonymous

Having the same problem, also the ‘live’ demos are not working on the Hellothemes main site, is there a problem?

Anonymous

Hello, we apologies for this inconvenient. We are upgrading the site to a much better server, we are working very hard now to solve this issues. New server will be working correctly in this hours.

Thanks for your patience.-

Anonymous

still waiting.. its been a few days waiting to download a theme… could you upload them to an ftp???

Anonymous

All is working now, please download the theme from your dashboard.

Thanks again.
      Kind regards.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Can't download any themes
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">