Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Can you just refund my money? I can't download any themes.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ywuvzz 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Please.

Anonymous

I want my money back too!!!

Anonymous

Hello both, we apologies for this inconvenient, all is working correctly now, please download your themes from your dashboard.

Kind regards.-

Penny Imes

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

David

>> I’m unsure what you mean.. date faormt in the WordPress admin panel? if its something that was introduced in 2.6 then I won’t have seen it I built this theme around the time 2.3.3 was out!Yes, that’s it. Sorry I didn’t know it was a new 2.6 feature (I’m a complete newbie).I like your date faormt too on a blog in EN, but mine is in French .

ywuvzz

QjWqDc sdzjdxohwbdm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Can you just refund my money? I can't download any themes.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">