Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Can I Set more Categories then One? for featured Products on Frontpage Carusell?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

At the Documentation of HelloCanvas you wrote:

To get your products to show on the homepage of your store you need to configure the “Homepage” content in CMS ? Manage Pages, find and replace the “category_id” decimal number to the category number of your choice.

Example:
      {{block type=”catalog/product_list” category_id=”10″ template=”catalog/product/list

My Question… Can I set more then One category id ? If this is Going How to do that ?

Thank you for help

Best Reagrds
      Markus

Anonymous

Hi Markus, we don’t understand what are you meaning with “more then One”?. For the homepage is only one number of category id, for example 10, 15, 20, etc., you can choose how many.

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Can I Set more Categories then One? for featured Products on Frontpage Carusell?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">