Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Can I pay extra for some HelloSupport?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

HI I’ve just joined, I’ve noticed your support tickets take a long time. Can I pay you for extra support? I’ve already paid for a developer license is there an upgrade?

Anonymous

Hello Julian. As the Support Policy says: http://www.hellothemes.com/support-policy/ we give support when there is a theme issue, not with customization topics, in that case we can guide you through the files you can edit. But, if you want us to customize your theme, we offer the Customer Service, you can read further information about it in the site. Thank you.

Regards.-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Can I pay extra for some HelloSupport?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">