Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini Buttons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supra skytop shoes 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,
      How can I change the aspect of buttons like “Create Account” etc. that have the aspect of standard browser buttons? In IE the design of those buttons are acceptable but in Chrome are very small and ugly.
      I would like that those buttons have the same design of the other green buttons.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Cristian, please open a Ticket for this, since we do not give support in the Forum, neither by e-mail.
      Include your FTP details (Host, User, Pass) and Magento Admin-panel details (URL, User, Pass), as well as the URL of the site. We’ll change the buttons of the theme to the corresponding ones.

Thanks.-

air max 1

Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. Thank you.

skytop shoes

Please let me know if you

supra skytop shoes

Thank you incredibly substantially for your exciting text. I have been looking for these types of message to get a definitely very long time. Thank you.

supra skytop shoes

Hey dude. what kind of wordpress theme are you using? i want it to use on my blog too .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: Buttons
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">