Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Bullet Styles for Lists

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I see the styles.css has set the product description so that lists do not display bullets. This is presumably so the footer has lists without bullets.

Can you advise how I change the style for the product description area so that descriptions can have bullet points for lists? Also, the product description area seems to be setting the line heights to be quite large which makes paragraphs appear too far apart. Again, I see this is linked to the footer area but can’t the style sheet be set so that the product description area formats text “normally” so you can easily use the WSIWIG editor to set your product description with paragraphs, indents and bullet points?

Regards,

Badders

Anonymous

Bump!

Badders

Anonymous

Bump (again)…. Anyone?

Anonymous
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Bullet Styles for Lists
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">