Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty breadcrumbs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

Is there any way to activate breadcrumbs on HelloMinty? They are not showing up in the version i downloaded, nor are they in your demo. When looking at the CSS(boxes.css), however I notice several styles such as .breadcrumbs and .crumbs – none of which are hidden. Am I missing something, or do I need to activate these somewhere else?

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Jeff,
      what do you need?
      Please give us the version theme and Magento.

We are running Magento 1.4, and the HelloMinty(Developer) theme(not sure what version, I just got it on Friday if that helps). By default the breadcrumb navigation is disabled in this theme, and I am unsure about how to enable them. Any help would be great.

i would like to know this as well

Ok, figured it out. They removed it from the template for some reason??

Goto file: template/page/2columns-left.phtml

Around line 51 you should see <div class=”breadcrumbs”>
      right underneath that add

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘breadcrumbs’) ?>

So it should look like this…

<div class=”breadcrumbs”>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘breadcrumbs’) ?>
      <?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘topLinks’) ?>
      <div class=”clear”></div>

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Ryan,
      Good post!
      Yes, that’s right!
      Thanks for help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    Reply To: breadcrumbs?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">