Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini breadcrumbs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

The breadcrumbs are not working for this theme.

Any thoughts on this how to activate them, they appear to be in the xml but don’t show up!

Anonymous

Hi, simply go to appdesignfrontenddefaulthellominitemplatepage2columns-left.phtml add this line:

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘breadcrumbs’) ?>

just under this one:

<?php echo $this->getChildHtml(‘header’) ?>

(You will have to do the same in the others .phtml pages you want to display the breadcrumbs)

Then go to boxes.css line 367:
      .breadcrumbs {
      float: left; (Remove this property)
      overflow: hidden;
      width: 580px;
      }

And that’s it!.-

Anonymous

that’s not working if I try to put this code in view.phtml

There appears to be a category description, I need to get that out, and instead I want the breadcrumbs to show up.

Would be gratefull if you could provide a fix/some code.

thanks!

Anonymous

Hi Karl, i tried this by my self in a clean new theme install and it works perfect. Give us an example of what you said about the category description.

Cheers.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: breadcrumbs
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">