Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Blog Feeds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

How do I get the “From the Blog” block on the homepage to display the live feed from my actual blog? I see there is a “static-blog” for hand typed entries and there is some sample code that appears to be pulling in content from YOUR blog but of course, I’d like to pull in content from MY blog… :-)

Badders

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi,

I am not sure that I want to do the full install of wp integration. Can it not just pull the latest blogs from my wordpress blog like you can with twitter?

Anonymous

Hi there, unfortunately to display the latest posts you have install the wordpress integration. It’s very easy to set up, and it works very fine.

Cheers.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Blog Feeds
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">