Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty Blank white page when activating theme

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lvszjmgp 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I am running Magento ver. 1.4.1.0 and have it setup to run 2 stores.

I am trying to get Hellominty to work with one of the stores, but whenever i activate it i just get a blank white page on the front end. When i view the source it is also blank.

I have no idea what is causing this. Does anyone have any ideas?

I did have hellominty running nd working once before. But i think it was on a slightly older version of magento.

Any ideas would be very helpful. I have contacted support but not heard anything back from them.

Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Simon, we can send you hellominty 1.4.1.0 if you want.-

Muhammer

Exploit Scanner is a fantastic plguin and I’ve used it to locate all the bad stuff in some of my free themes.You did a fantastic job on this, and I m glad to see this post going viral. I had one site with a free theme that would play music out of the clear blue and redirect to some Chinese site at random. When I ran Exploit Scanner I found out why full of bad stuff. Thanks for giving so many people a heads up on this.

lvszjmgp

yDl0wa qydvzzyyhaqk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Blank white page when activating theme
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">