Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired bg.gif?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

for a customer i need to change the bg.gif/bg.jpg in the website, as i am crawling through all files i still haven’t found what i am looking for. ( I need to delete that picture so i use my customers, uploading a new one doesn’t work and it needs some js scripting too)
      Can you please tell me where i can change the settings for the background picture in helloslide, so i can actually start making the customers website?

Thanks!
      Vanessa

Anonymous

Hello Vanessa, sorry but we don’t understand what exactly you are looking for. As we said in others posts, the HelloSlide extension is not working correctly, and we recommend to not user it, since it will bring you issues.

Background images are here: /skin/frontend/default/hellowired/images/background

Regards.-

Anonymous

Hi,

thanks, this question isn’t regarding the extensions :)
      I need to delete the white/grey bg picture in the background of the template en replace it with my customers way to big background.
      I was wondering where i can delete the picture in the css file, as i can’t find it :( or if it’s placed in another phtml or php file where can i find it!.

Thanks!
      Vanessa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: bg.gif?
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">