Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Auto Closing Categories Menu

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi on the HelloCanvas Demo (http://www.hellothemes.com/demo/?theme=hellocanvas) is there a way to edit the Javascript so that on the Left Navigation Menu when you click on a main category the other category autoclose.

ie. If I click on Furniture then Living Room & Bedroom slide open , at the moment if I then click on Electronics then Cell Phones, Cameras & Computers slide open and Furniture stays open. Is there a way to auto close Furniture menu , when Electronics Category is selected ?

Thanks

Anonymous

Hy.I’m using HelloKids and i need this to for my leftnav menu . I resized leftnav_bottom.jpg but this is not a solution because i have a lot of categories.
      Can anyone please tell me how to autoclose an expanded category when another one is clicked .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Auto Closing Categories Menu
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">