Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPod Analytics HelloPod Not working – Hello Mini Works Correct

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Analytics code is not showing in HelloPod, in HelloMini it does work correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

Support Team
      Key Master

Hello Willem,
      please try with this fix. Magento have a bug in _gaq.
      http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/google-analytics-not-working
      Hope it helps.
      Best regards.

Anonymous

Hi,

I also have the same problem, I have cut the new code in to the GA file but have gone in ti my Analytics account and it still reads Tracking not installed, Have has a look around other peoples issues but can’t find any answers.

Can you help or do you have any ideas ?

Regs,

Anonymous

In my case it worked because of the analitics.xml file in HelloMini. I followed the workaround in http://www.hellothemes.com/forum/topic/google-analytics-not-working and it solved my problem in HelloPod.

Anonymous

Great!, that post have the fix, thanks!.

Regards.-

Anonymous

Found it, Fixed it.

Nice. :D

Anonymous

Excellent!!.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: Analytics HelloPod Not working – Hello Mini Works Correct
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">