Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Am I blind? I cant find simple customizing instructions anywhere….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I purchased the membership and I have been looking for 2 days on where to even change the background of the website. I mean I cant find anything. I even did a search on the forum and just found a bunch of unrelated stuff. The videos and how to stuff makes no mention of this anywhere. I am pulling my hair out for something that should be one of the easiest things to do. Can someone please tell me where to find this documentation if it exists? If not im using the hellominty theme and i cant figure out how to change it.

Hi, please first read our Support Policy
      We don’t answer “How do i…?” questions

To change background color, go to reset.css line 29:
      body {
      background: url(“../images/body_bg.gif”) repeat-x scroll 0 0 #FAFAFA;

You have to replace the image for the image of your choice or color.-

how is this against the support policy? are you saying the reset.css is not part of the theme? its in the theme file so wouldnt that make it a theme thing?…… I dont understand why you would reference the support policy

Hi Christopher, as it’s specified in the support policy, we don’t answer “how do i…?” questions. This means any questions that is intended to modify/customize the theme.
      If we have the time to help you with this questions we will do, but if not, we have to give priority to the theme issues.
      Hope you can understand this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Am I blind? I cant find simple customizing instructions anywhere….
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">