Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloOne & HelloOne iPhone All content disappears when a customer logs in

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mzeorvodl 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

There is a MAJOR bug with this theme as well with HelloCoco. I have already posted on the HelloCoco forum the same issue. When you login to your account using the HelloOne theme, ALL content on EVERY page disappears.

This is a massive show stopper that renders this theme unusable I’m afraid.

Regards,
      Badders

Anonymous

Hi Andrew,

I’m using Hellococo (highly modified) but I don’t seem to have the issues you’ve described. If you care to list more details, I’ll try to help (since HT doesn’t get around here so much).

Kev

Izabel

Your theme looks lovely but no ctnneot is displayed on my page. Perhaps because I use certain plug ins which the theme may not be compatible with? It’s only thing I can think of, other than files may be corrupted.If you have any solution please let me know by e-mail because I’m looking for wordpress themes.

mzeorvodl

VIbcaO kdnzvwwkzfkg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: All content disappears when a customer logs in
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">