Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMinty After installation of HellMint theme files, nothing appear on admin log in page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  uzzvhkqxomr 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi Please help me

I am very beginner of Magento. After installation of HelloMinty theme files, nothing appears on admin log in page also /magento/index.php .

What should I do? It happened several times even other version of magento.

I tried to install HelloMinty1.5.0.1 to magento-1.5.1.0

I think I did properly copy and pate to proper folders, after that I tried access backend page, but nothing happens on page.

Sorry for poor English

Anonymous

Hello Sato, sorry for the delay but we’re not giving support in the Forum anymore. If you have a theme issue, please open a Ticket.

You issue seems to be due a wrong theme installation. All our themes are compatible with 1.5.0.1, 1.5.1.0, and 1.6
      Try following our video-tutorial: http://www.hellothemes.com/documentation/hellominty-documentation/

Regards.-

Alvaro

Wow! I had no idea all those free content sites were so douegrans. I plan on reading a lot more of your articles. I kind of feel like the naive red riding hood talking to the wolf in the woods without a clue of his evil intentions. Talk about a wake up call. Thanks!

uzzvhkqxomr

qtg7Iq mnptavwcmcka

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: After installation of HellMint theme files, nothing appear on admin log in page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">