Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCanvas & HelloCanvas iPhone Adding "Prices Start From" so it's displayed frontend before the price.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dhstbfrsf 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hi,
      I’ve a customer who would like prices on the frontend to have the text “Prices start from” before the actually price.
      Does anyone know the exact root to these files for me to edit them.

Anonymous

Can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction. :arrow:

MeMe

There shouldn’t be a rerstiction on the header width, only the height. As long as its no higher than 104px and no longer than 971px (on the wider setting), then it should fit OK.@ Valvert That error will mean you’re using an older version of WordPress that isn’t supported. I would really recommend you upgrading your WordPress to the latest version or, at the *very least* 2.5.1, to ensure you’re protected against vulnerabilities that have surfaced since your versions release.@Phunky Come on, you know where I got my inspiration!

dhstbfrsf

e08tSo mhkwepnprpne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Adding "Prices Start From" so it's displayed frontend before the price.
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">