Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums "How do I" questions Adding New Tabs/Information

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

I understand how to add new tabs from another post… however, I am trying to add another tab for additional information (apart from the descriptions) – so essentially I would like to create another section under “Product Information” that is editable for each product I upload that will show up in a new tab. Do I need to create a new .phtml file for this? If so, within this file can I just create a new DIV and name it anything?

I cant seem to find any information anywhere!

Hi Tim, yes you will need to create another .phtml file. Here you can check a tutorial for doing that:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Adding New Tabs/Information
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">