Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Adding Comodo SSL code to header and body

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  JK 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

JK

I need to add a SSL image from comodo to my site. I have no idea which folder/file in magento I need to add the code provided by comodo, but this is where they have told me to put it

1.Copy and Paste the following piece of code and insert EXACTLY before your tag.

2. Copy and Paste the following piece of code and insert EXACTLY before your tag.

I havwe tried adding the code via system, cnfig, design, using the html header and footer script boxes, as suggested in magento forums but image does not show up on the live web page.

If anyone can tell me the route and detailed instructions so that the code shows on every page it would be much appreciated. I’m a complete newby to code so you may have to spell it out really clearly.

JK

Now Solved

In system, config, web, select yes Use Secure URLs in Frontend, then add the ‘s’ to http in the secure base url

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Adding Comodo SSL code to header and body
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">