Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloDisplay Add to cart buttons not showing up on homepage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  icjczxyekld 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

On my homepage with the featured products listing, the add to cart button doesn’t appear (shows up as a broken link).

You can see the page with the broken buttons here: http://inksa.com.au/

The button image points to: /skin/frontend/base/default/images/btn_add_to_cart.gif

Auth

claudiotijoux Posted on Les cuento, que ya etnneded y pude salir de mi ignorancia, lo que hice fue reemplazar los diccionarios de traduccif3n dentro de la carpeta es_CL por los de es_ES reemplace9 todos los archivos .csv.Para los me1s exquisitos, que quieran cambiar algunos te9rminos que este9n en gallego , pueden ocupar la opcif3n Traducir en Linea y cambiarlos al chileno.Saludos de un no-programador

icjczxyekld

wsI76M wonuwmfbyfcc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Add to cart buttons not showing up on homepage
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">