Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSonar & HelloSonar iPhone Add tag feature not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hi, I cannot add tags to products from the front end, the page refreshes but the tag is not added. even if I add tags to a product from the admin, they are not displayed with the product.

I haven’t edited any part of the theme that has anything to do with tags. The only edits I have made are CSS and main nav html placement, neither of these have any effect on tags, and I have had this problem from the start but thought it might just be a setup issue.

Hello, we have solved this issue a time ago. Check your catalog.xml and be sure to have this exact line:

Let us know.-

That line isn’t in my catalog.xml. A similar one, but not that.

I switched out the line and now it all works, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Add tag feature not working
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">