Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone add left nav to product page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Hi, is there a way to add left navigation with categories to product pages?

Same question.
      No answer?

ok. Here:

Change (arround line 182):
      <action method=\”setTemplate\”><template>page/1column.phtml</template></action>
      <action method=\”setTemplate\”><template>page/2columns-left.phtml</template></action>

Remember to adjust css

Peter Sebastian, thanks for the help, but I’m having a small doubt yet, you set the css? is available to us? I’m trying to here and I can’t adjust the page so that it is with everything in place.

I managed to edit the page of products, the changes are (styles.css):

(line 256)
      .tabs {border-bottom:1px solid #666; background:#f2f2f2; margin-top:15px}
      .tabs {border-bottom:1px solid #666; background:#eeeeee; margin-top:1px; margin-bottom:10px}

(line 883)
      .product-img-box {float:left; width:322px}
      .product-img-box {float:left; width:262px; margin-top:10px}

(line 899)
      .product-info-box {float:right; width:500px}
      .product-info-box {float:right; width:450px; margin-right:10px; margin-top:10px}

now everything is ok, just have a problem … the product description is out of alignment as you can see in the screenshot below, I could not fix, can anyone help me?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: add left nav to product page
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">