Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCurl & HelloCurl iPhone Add featured products instead of product slider

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hallo i would like to add featured products where the product slider left and right is now.

I would like to have the featured products inside the same background. But how can i fix that.

Or is it possible to add buy now button below in the product slider?

i created a category thats hidden from menu called featured and i just add products to that cat when i want them there ;)

“OpenCart Featured Products and News” Module is a jquery based open cart module which is implemented to show the Selected Featured Products and/or News or relevant posts with various sliding effects with sixteen (16) different Themes.

For this just visit:

Opencart Custom T-Shirt Design                      
      “Custom T-Shirt” Module is an open cart module which is used to design or customize T-shirts. By this module customers can design the t-shirt as per their need such as add Text , Number or Logo by different Color, Font Size, Alignment and many more. Customers are able to design their own t-shirt and they can upload a logo to different positions (left, center, right) of t-shirt or can select existing logo from the sample items.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: Add featured products instead of product slider
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">