Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloWired Add additional TABS in product view

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dan harper 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Kevan Goddard

Hi,

I’m looking for a way to code additional tabs into the Product View (example here: http://extension01.templates-master.com/gb/sony-vaio-vgn-txn27n-b-11-1-notebook-pc.html) without having to use/purchase a module.
      I’m using magento community version 17.0.2
      Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Kevan Goddard

Forgot to add …
      At the moment ONLY the ‘Product Description’ and ‘Tags’ tabs are showing; NO ‘We also recommend’ and ‘Additional Information’.
      I’ve looked in the catalog.xml file and starting at line 213 the code for these tabs is there:

descriptionProduct Descriptioncatalog/product_view_descriptioncatalog/product/view/description.phtml
      upsell_productsWe Also Recommendcatalog/product_list_upsellcatalog/product/list/upsell.phtml
      additionalAdditional Informationcatalog/product_view_attributescatalog/product/view/attributes.phtml
      tagsTagstag/product_listtag/list.phtml

So why aren’t they showing? Or am I missing something???

dan harper

Did you ever work this out.

I’m trying to add an additional tab with a static page

Cheers Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: Add additional TABS in product view
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">