Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloCoco & HelloCoco iPhone Account Dashboard is missing

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

The HelloCocoa theme seems to be missing the account dashboard in the side panel. Users cannot see things like their downloads, their tags, their recommendations, etc. Why is this missing from the logged in account area?

Anonymous

never mind…

Anonymous

Yes why ?

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for posting this issue, we are checking it.-

Anonymous

any news about fix?

Anonymous

We are fixing this issue. We will let you know when is ready. Thanks.-

Anonymous

Wow! This is a real show stopper! Once you’ve logged into your account, the whole of the layout is corrupted and the entire site becomes unusable….!

Sorry but this isn’t a product that can be deployed to a live site in this state. I must request a refund as in this condition the theme is unusable.

Badders

Anonymous

I found several problems.
      Changing the logo results in moved items like hello slide on the homepage. In the product categories on the left, the menu are absent. In the data sheet for “product” I have this annoying bug and colour like peach. I must also point out that buying the product HelloCoco I could not choose the second theme as happened previously. I want to know how to solve all the problems and how to get the second theme. I have already sent an email to [email protected] but without response.
      Here are the pictures of the problems. Obviously the theme is unusable.

Homepage
      Category
      Product Option and Tag position

Regards
      Petko

Anonymous

Petko, I’ve got similar layout issues to you:

http://www.360tacticalvr.com/support/hellothemes/samyang.png

Regards,
      Badders

Anonymous

This issue with ALL content disappearing once you’ve logged in is also happening with the “HelloOne” theme…

Regards,
      Badders

Anonymous

Hi all, sorry for the inconveniences, we are working on the account dashboard issue. The others layout issues are not caused by the theme, check the demo site: http://demos.hellothemes.com/hellococo/ and you will see is working correctly.-

Anonymous

OK I’ve managed to resolve this issue (I think) by un-installing ALL themes (except default) from my site and then re-installing Coco… So now the account dashboard is working fine. I don’t know which theme I already had installed may have been causing the problem.

Anonymous

Ok, but that doesn’t bring back the “my account” block. We are still working on this issue.-

Anonymous

I have installed HelloCoco with HelloCanvas, HelloMix and HelloWired. Now I don’t changed nothing in the template. For my project I need HelloMix, HelloWired and HelloCoco. If I add my logo in place of your “coco” it should not make those jokes in layout. Please also respond to the fact that purchasing the product HelloCoco you can’t select another theme that should be free. Also your previous templates work fine. Also for HelloCoco is impossible to change store like HelloCanvas without modification. If you can’t fix that issue, i must request the refund.
      Sorry for my bad English.

Regards

Petko

Anonymous

Hi, we answered you by e-mail.

Regards.-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
    Reply To: Account Dashboard is missing
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">