Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSexy about install.xml file

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

I just bought hellosexy theme that i really love but I don’t know what to do with the install xml file? I am new at installing so what am I supposed to do with it. Plus, I created categories and products but I can’t see it on my homepage :( just wonder why ! :roll:

Thank for the amazing job you make

S2

Anonymous

please help :roll: p

Anonymous

I have the same problem. Can’t seem to get categories to show in the top nav as depicted in the demo for this theme. :x

Please help,

Shawn McCarthy

Anonymous

Hi both, sorry for the delay. Install.xml is a file used for Helloupload extension. We recommend you to NOT use helloupload, because has configurations problems we are fixing.

Related to the categories: be sure you are creating the categories UNDER Root, not in the same range of Root.

Thanks.-

Anonymous

ok thank shawn i can help you fix your prb contact me on contact@s2exy.com and i will try to explain and see pics so you can find how to fix that cat prob :-)

Anonymous

Just purchased a theme. Is HelloUpload still not recommend for installing a theme? If so, shouldn’t it be removed from the downloads?

Anonymous

Hi, we are still fixing HelloUpload, we didn’t remove it from downloads because it’s a free extension, and if you have enough programming knowledge, you can modify it in your way. We will post the extension in the site when we finished working on it.

Thanks.-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: about install.xml file
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">