Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloMini 3D Secure Card Validation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jszyvrtsurv 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

With 3D Secure Card Validation turned on

the last step of the checkout i get a message saying “please verify the card with the issuer bank” instead of the 3D secure window.

I have no problem with the default theme the comes with magento.

Any one have any ideas?

Anonymous

Hi Robert, try disabling the Centinel module in System->Configuration->Advaned->Advanced. Works and the centinel files are still laying around just in case.

Or you can try to comment the folder “centinel” in: appdesignfrontendbasedefaulttemplate

Hope that helps.-

Anonymous

We cant disable the Centinel module as we need it for card payments.

Linda

Hey I love this theme and the best part is you are letting everoyne have it for FREE!I am having a problem with the theme. I uploaded it went to the back theme options and thought you could put a java script under the advertising sections When I did that it messed the whole theme up. I uninstalled it reinstalled it and something must have gotten stuck. I know there if you scoll down there is a reset button but the java script messed it up somehow to now it will not show me the reset button Is there a way I can reset the settings somehow to the orginal settings?

jszyvrtsurv

PinEPt hqobwvcyzjuw

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Reply To: 3D Secure Card Validation
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">