Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress 3columns.phtml not applying in customer.xml

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  vvqyvh 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

Hi, I need to apply 3columns.phtml to the customer.xml layout. I have edited /app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/customer.xml accordingly. This does apply the 3column layout but the side menu bar isn’t getting called.

I have also tried copying customer.xml to /app/design/frontend/default/hellopress/layout but to no avail.

Hoping someone can help.

NetBeans IDE is pretty good. Performs auto colmpete and integrates PHPDoc .so when you use code like this:$obj = Mage::getModel( some/model’) to return an object you can add a comment above like so:/* @var Mage_Some_Model_Model */ .and NetBeans will perform autocomplete on $obj.

itDWkI aqtoeuqgyxct

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    Reply To: 3columns.phtml not applying in customer.xml
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">