Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloPress 1.6

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

When will the themes be compatible with 1.6?

All our themes are compatible with 1.6

Hi – it doesn’t appear that this works with Magento 1.6′s new MAP feature. Regardless if I enable MAP or not, the normal price still shows using this theme. Any advice for us? Thank you!

Hi Ron, thanks for reporting this. Please submit a Ticket next time, since we are not giving support in the Forum anymore.

We are checking what is the issue with this feature.

Any further information on Ron Kirks post???? I have experienced this theme does not properly work with 1.6.x

HelloMix aren’t support 1.6.x version

Hi, all our themes are compatible with 1.6
      We’ve checked the helloMix theme files, and the file responsible for this feature is taken from the Magento base files: app/design/frontend/base/default/template/catalog/product/price.phtml

Please try commenting the file app/design/frontend/default/hellomix/template/catalog/product/view.phtml (like this: __view.phtml)
      Let us know of this by opening a Ticket, since we do not give support in the Forum, neither by e-mail.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    Reply To: 1.6
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">