Sharing is helping.

We offer you this space to share your knowledge about Magento and learn from our experienced customers.

Home Forums Theme Forum HelloSixty and HelloSixty iPhone 0 in stock message

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

We have disabled ‘manage stock’ in the backend, but still we get the ’0 in stock’ message with each product in list and grid view.

Is there a fix for this available?

Best regards,

Anonymous

Hi, go to: /app/design/frontend/default/hellosixty/template/catalog/product/list.phtml

Find this line, it is repeated 2 times:

And comment it, both, like this:

Hope this help you,
      Regards.-

Anonymous

Hello,

The above changes did remove the ’0 in stock’ message. However on the product view page I still have the message ‘Beschikbaarheid: In voorraad’. (Availability: In Stock)

See

http://www.pos-outlet.nl/index2.php/printers/epson-tm-t88v.html

I had a look in the view.phtml but can’t find such a line as above.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Best regards,

Anonymous

/app/design/frontend/default/hellosixty/template/catalog/product/view/type/simple.phtml

Find this lines and remove them:

You may do the same in the other files (configurable.phtml, grouped.phtml) if you have configurable or grouped products.

Hope this helps.-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    Reply To: 0 in stock message
    Your information:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code class="" title="" data-url=""> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> <pre class="" title="" data-url=""> <span class="" title="" data-url="">