Ok, I’ve narrowed down what I believe to be the issue, but cannot figure out how to resolve it.
When comparing page source between what I’ve got as product list on our homepage (layed out correctly) vs. what we see on the category product listing, we see two different versions of the source you’d see in list.phtml. Homepage has the correct use of the span tag with the class “sep” outside of the
tag, and the other has a different use, with span tag inside of the
with the class “seperator”. This i’m sure is what is causing the problem, but I don’t know where the second version is coming from. I’ve tried making the change on the base version of list.phtml to see if it was somehow pulling from base, but that didn’t work.
Also, to be clear, I have not changed anything other than css font & background colours.